Tesla EV owner locked-out> Ca$26k pack replacement co$t +

1 view

evln

Oct 4, 2022, 12:14:43 AM10/4/22
to evln

https://www.techworm.net/2022/09/tesla-locked-out-battery-replacement-cost.html
Tesla Owner Locked Out After Battery Died, Replacement Costs $26,000
2022/09/18 ... purchased the brand new vehicle in 2013 for $140,000 and got it serviced regularly ... explained that some models from 2013 and 2014 have issues with fluid from the air conditioning system leaking onto the battery causing it to rust and, eventually, damaging the batteries ... in touch with another owner who has the exact same problem. Tesla’s trying to sweep it under the rug. They won’t give them any explanation of why their battery died ...

SuperEVSE experience> the best reason to buy an EV

https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-supercharger-charging-first-time-experience-compared-to-other-evs-2022-9
I used a Tesla Supercharger for the first time and discovered one of the best reasons to buy a car from Elon Musk
2022/09/14 ... My first time charging at a Tesla Supercharger station was super easy and effortless.  I quickly found a station, plugged in, and was charging within seconds.  The experience highlights one of Tesla's biggest advantages over other car companies ...
https://i.insider.com/63222734d5916b0019abc157?format=jpeg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or