Sydney .au police' Kona EV> 12mo trial

evln

Jan 31, 2021, 9:38:35 PM1/31/21
to evln

Hyundai Kona EV to be trialled as a police car in Sydney
2021/01/22  “The Hyundai Kona electric vehicle ... will assist our Crime Prevention Unit with its community ... a 12-month trial ... will be used to conduct crime awareness programs and in liaising with councils and schools ...

New Zealand police' Skoda EV

Why do our police keep avoiding electric vehicles?
Jan 25 2021  Skoda's first ever electric vehicle is coming ... New South Wales Police Force ... it will be testing a fully electric Hyundai ... Kona EV is being deployed in countries like Switzerland, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom ...

For EV List News posts view: