No Low-Cost Tesla-2 EVs> Tesla is too busy +

evln

Sep 22, 2022, 7:03:05 PM9/22/22
to evln

https://www.thestreet.com/technology/tesla-has-bad-news-for-ev-buyers-but-good-news-for-shareholders
Tesla Closes the Door on a Low-Cost EV
2022/09/13 ... No Affordable Tesla Soon ... But in January 2022, Musk dashed the hopes of potential car buyers by saying during the fourth-quarter-earnings call: "We’re not currently working on the $25,000 car. At some point we will. We have enough on our plate right now. Too much on our plate, frankly.” ...
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/43fc8767-677d-3bc9-8a5a-3fbe378a0698/tesla-closes-the-door-on-a.html

Tesla faster v4 superEVSE

https://www.ruetir.com/2022/09/13/tesla-prepares-v4-of-its-superchargers-electric-cars-will-charge-faster/
Tesla prepares v4 of its Superchargers: electric cars will charge faster
2022/09/13 ... More than three years have passed since the first Tesla V3 Superchargers began to give service in the North American market. Since then, Tesla has been expanding its availability to other markets, including Europe, and today in Spain there are already several charging stations of the American firm that have this technology. Now, Elon Musk’s brand of success is preparing its next generation, v4 ...
https://www.adslzone.net/app/uploads-adslzone.net/2022/09/tesla-v4-supercargadores.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or