Is BMW iX EV worth its high price? +

evln

Mar 29, 2022, 9:38:28 PM3/29/22
to evln

https://news.yahoo.com/talking-cars-351-driving-bmw-113201603.html
Talking Cars 351: Driving the BMW iX EV
March 20, 2022 ... Main theme: BMW’s new electric flagship SUV is the iX. We rented one from BMW to get an idea of what it’s like. With a sticker price starting above $83,000, we expected luxury—and we found it. In addition to an electric drivetrain and cutting-edge design, BMW also gave the iX the latest tech, including new-and-improved driver assistance systems. But we also found a few maddening quirks that might take some getting used to ...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/BMW_iX_IAA_2021_1X7A0204.jpg/1200px-BMW_iX_IAA_2021_1X7A0204.jpg
https://www.bmwusa.com/all-electric.html

Suzuki .in EV production increasing

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/biz/archives/2022/03/21/2003775145
Suzuki to increase India EV production
Mar 21, 2022 ... Suzuki Motor Corp is planning ... electric vehicle (EV) and battery production in India, the Japanese automaker said yesterday, as it accelerates long-term plans to achieve carbon neutrality. In a deal signed with the Indian state of Gujarat in the presence of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and visiting Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida, Suzuki said it is planning to increase production capacity for electric vehicle manufacturing in the state. It aims to begin operations in 2025 ...

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/