Las_Vegas-NV tunnel for Tesla EVs completed +

evln

Feb 9, 2022, 7:16:07 AM2/9/22
to evln

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musks-boring-company-completes-131856565.html
Elon Musk's Boring Company completes a tunnel for Teslas from the Las Vegas Convention Center to Resorts World hotel
February 7, 2022 ... Elon Musk's Boring Company has dug a tunnel from Las Vegas Convention Center to Resorts World hotel.  The company tweeted a video of the tunneling machine emerging from the ground at Resorts World.  The tunnel will form part of a bigger tunnel network called the Vegas Loop which is under construction ... The Boring Company, Elon Musk's tunneling venture, has finished digging a link from Las Vegas' Convention Center to the Resorts World hotel ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/business_insider_articles_888/1ffd8ba88939bb0882a57ec8063ac839

Cybertruck &Silverado EVs have no spine

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/01/26/not-as-good-for-work-the-chevy-silverado-ev-vs-the-ford-lightning/
Not As Good For Work: The Chevy Silverado EV Vs. The Ford Lightning
2022/01/26 ... The underlying problem with both Cybertruck and the Silverado EV is the same: they have no spine. Sure, they’ve got great torque and aren’t exactly weak. When I say no spine, I’m being very literal. They don’t have a backbone. They don’t have a frame that body modules like the bed and the cab are bolted onto ...
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2022/01/Chevy-Silverado-EV-97.png
https://youtu.be/8aLbVh2lXK4

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/