Rivian R1T e-truck @ 2021 Rebelle Rally LV-NV +

evln

Nov 1, 2021, 12:26:30 AM11/1/21
to evln

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/features/rivian-r1t-electric-pickup-truck-rebelle-rally/
The Rivian R1T electric truck was a near-perfect rig for the 2021 Rebelle Rally
Oct. 29, 2021 ... Despite a few hiccups along the way, Rivian's electric pickup was a champ during this grueling off-road test ... My Rivian had the 135-kilowatt-hour battery pack. Over seven days of competition plus one pre-drive day -- or "prologue day" -- I averaged 192.5 miles of driving per day. The shortest day was a 91-mile stint through the dunes of Glamis, California, while the longest was the 245-mile prologue, which was largely spent on pavement ...
https://www.cnet.com/a/img/resize/8208590fa35acf74c9ababbf7abc685d5916668f/hub/2021/10/27/6ca03511-42b0-45dd-82ec-35e4693ef42c/rr2021-prologue-regine-trias-low-res-81-of-108.jpg?auto=webp&width=1092

.uk EVSE installation bad-planning by non-EV driving politicos

https://www.countypress.co.uk/news/19679767.east-cowes-electric-vehicle-charging-point-wrong-location/
East Cowes electric vehicle charging point in the 'wrong location'
28th October 2021 ...  THE Isle of Wight Council has been slammed for installing an electric charging point in a residential area of East Cowes, taking away parking spaces, where there is already a 'struggle' to find one. In a letter to Adelaide Grove residents, the council announced the installation of the twin-socket electric vehicle charge point — one of ten being placed around the Island — but admitted it may not have a high demand to start with ...
https://www.countypress.co.uk/resources/images/13148540.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or