fmc Mach-E GT EV 5sec acceleration power limit> sneaky +

1 view

evln

Nov 21, 2021, 8:41:22 PM11/21/21
to evln

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-y-rival-ford-mustang-mach-e-5-sec-limit-ice-promotion/amp/
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT’s 5-second full power limit is a sneaky way to promote ICE
2021-11-16 ... On the track, the Mach-E GT is a more complete package. Its handling, braking, and responsiveness feel cohesive and sharp in a way that makes this Model Y feel messy by comparison. However, we have a big problem. We noticed that the Mach-E GT was losing power at the tail end of its acceleration runs. Then it was having trouble putting down power out of certain corners. And then it was struggling to get power all over the track ...
https://www.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/mach-e-vs-model-y.jpg

EV designers> bring back the old-school chonk

https://www.inputmag.com/design/make-electric-vehicles-chonky-you-cowards/amp
Make electric vehicles chonky, you cowards
 ... We're tired of amorphous blobs and "sleek" futuristic designs. Bring back the old-school chonk, vehicle visionaries ... Electric cars are our long-overdue, necessary, inescapable, and very welcome future. That future would get here a lot faster if these companies would quit being such cowards and make EVs thicc like automobiles of yesteryear ... The Tesla test case — Just look at ... Tesla. It’s boring as hell. Sorry, but it just is. No matter how Elon Musk tries his huckster best to hawk his EV line to me, there’s no getting around the fact that, objectively speaking, a Tesla looks like a BMW looks like a Mercedes looks like a Lexus ... Give us the chonkiest clunkboi throwbacks you can design, make them eco-friendly, and let’s all drive off into the sunset together, man- and woman-spreading in our sofa-like, door-to-door front seats ...
https://imgix.bustle.com/uploads/getty/2021/11/17/ebbe27ab-d9bc-46a0-9914-15ae92a3f40d-getty-1147511966.jpg
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/chonk

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/