$7k Squad 2seat PV .nl EV> 4 fits in 1 parking spot +

evln

Jul 20, 2021, 7:43:39 PM7/20/21
to evln

https://kleanindustries.com/resources/environmental-industry-market-analysis-research/this-tiny-6-800-car-runs-on-solar-power/
This tiny, $6,800 car runs on solar power
July 16, 2021 ... The Squad, a new urban car from an Amsterdam-based startup, is barely bigger than a bicycle: Parked sideways, up to four of the vehicles can fit in a standard parking spot. The electric two-seater’s ... doesn’t use much energy—and in a typical day of city driving, it can run entirely on power from a solar panel on its own roof. A swappable battery provides extra power when needed. The car is slated to begin production in late 2022 ... priced at around $6,800 ...
https://kleanindustries.com/site/assets/files/22478/tiny-6800-car.jpg

PV e-trike is just Ducky> Stockton-CA garage-built

https://ohionewstime.com/man-builds-a-unique-solar-trike/202662/
Man builds a unique solar trike
2021-07-10 ... A Californian man built a solar-powered tricycle ... can run all day long ... a photovoltaic tricycle ... named it after my deceased wife. “I call it Ducky ... The trike is powered by a small electric motor on the front wheels and two batteries charged by solar panels to tighten the zipper. There are two battery packs ... “There is no such thing anywhere. No, this is the first thing ever made and I made it in my garage,” ... friend from the Philippines called me and said he would pay $ 11 a gallon for gas ... had 14 hours of sunlight ... Stockton’s Gas costs $ 5 for a gallon ...
https://kubrick.htvapps.com/vidthumb/486821a9-4c09-456e-9851-12f2073836d6/486821a9-4c09-456e-9851-12f2073836d6_image.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on