50 Tesla EVs added to London &Paris Virtuo EV Rental fleets +

1 view

evln

Jul 7, 2021, 1:17:06 AM7/7/21
to evln

Car Rental Virtuo adding 50 Tesla cars to their London & Paris fleet
JUNE 22, 2021 ... You can rent the Tesla Model 3 in the UK for £69/day ($96 per day). Which is a decent price for the mid-sized sedan. For the car to be delivered where the customer is located, additional charges are to be paid. While Tesla is offering futuristic products, Virtuo seems to be futuristic with its electric fleet too ...

EV ignorance creates perfect storm of media disinformation

The Tesla Autopilot Excuse: How EV ignorance created the perfect storm for a misinformation nightmare
June 20, 2021 ... “They are 100% certain that no one was in the driver seat driving that vehicle at the time of impact. They are positive. And again, the height from the back seat to the front seat, that would be almost impossible, but again our investigators are trained. They handle collisions. Several of our folks are reconstructionists, but they feel very confident just with the positioning of the bodies after the impact that there was no one driving that vehicle,” ... also noting that the electric car’s fire was out of control for four hours ...

For EV List News posts view: