Tesla-3 EV is the perfect Hertz rental +

evln

Feb 28, 2022, 7:01:53 PM2/28/22
to evln

https://thepointsguy.com/news/tesla-hertz-rental-experience/
The perfect rental car? My experience renting a Tesla Model 3 from Hertz
February 22, 2022 ... Hertz announced it would start offering Teslas at many of its corporate locations around the U.S. in 2021. The company purchased ... 100,000 Tesla Model 3s to add to its fleet ... Deliveries started quickly ... able to find one with availability ... searched the Hertz at Oklahoma City (OKC) airport ... take a closer look at my experience renting a Tesla from Hertz and why the Tesla Model 3 is the perfect rental ...
https://thepointsguy.global.ssl.fastly.net/us/originals/2022/01/Tesla-Model-3-at-the-Hertz-lot-scaled.jpg

Auto Dealers trying To Close OK Tesla Service Center

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/02/22/auto-dealers-lobby-to-close-oklahoma-tesla-service-center/
Auto Dealers Lobby To Close Oklahoma Tesla Service Center
2022/02/22 ... House Bill 3994 is being considered by the Oklahoma State Legislature. As written, this bill could be interpreted as forcing Tesla to close our service center and gallery locations in Oklahoma as well as prohibiting us from delivering any new Teslas to customers in the state. Tesla locations bring new jobs and revenue to the state while serving the needs of our current and future Oklahoma vehicle owners ...
https://twitter.com/pbsanstead/status/1495784493818470401
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2021/10/Tesla-Model-3-service-center-Florida-CleanTechnica-watermark-logo.jpg

https://www.djournal.com/opinion/columnists/bill-to-ban-direct-vehicle-sales-is-anti-consumer-choice/article_ccfb8c6e-ff1b-5bfb-a6d8-b4bd37fc70aa.html
Bill to ban direct vehicle sales is anti-consumer choice
Feb 27, 2022 ... Mississippi’s House Bill 833 is a bill that goes against these principles by creating a regulation that vehicle manufacturers must use a third-party franchise dealership to sell their cars. The bill recently passed the House and has been referred to the Senate finance committee ...

https://www.motortrend.com/news/west-virginia-dealership-bill-over-air-update-direct-sales-ban/
West Virginia Bill Aims to Ban Over-the-Air Updates, Direct Car Sales
Feb 28, 2022 ... The bill states any fixes or updates to a car must be applied through the dealership, not directly by the automaker ...

https://www.amny.com/opinion/op-ed-new-york-must-bolster-direct-sale-of-zero-emission-vehicles-to-address-climate-change/
Op-Ed | New York must bolster direct sale of zero-emission vehicles to address climate change
February 11, 2022 ... New York missed a massive opportunity to give consumers a cleaner, zero-emissions alternative to fossil fuel burning vehicle ownership because of a meaningless and outdated prohibition capping the number of electric vehicle (EV) sellers that can do business in the State of New York ...

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/