Bolt EV did not burn down his house +

evln

Mar 20, 2022, 4:35:02 PMMar 20
to evln

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/columnists/tomlinson/article/My-electric-car-did-not-burn-down-my-house-16986599.php
My electric car did not burn down my house
March 14, 2022 ... To the readers concerned that my electric Chevy Bolt would burn my house down, you’ll be pleased to know General Motors has replaced the battery. My five-year-old car is now better than new ... subscription
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/24/44/25/22168916/3/ratio3x2_1150.jpg

Bolt> An Affordable & Practical EV

https://www.hotcars.com/this-is-what-makes-the-2022-chevrolet-bolt-an-affordable-and-practical-ev/
This Is What Makes The 2022 Chevrolet Bolt An Affordable And Practical EV
MAR 08, 2022 ... Buying an EV at competitive pricing was one of the biggest reasons for the success of the Chevrolet Bolt. For 2022, Chevrolet has taken things up a notch by pricing the Bolt nearly $5,500 cheaper than what it used to be priced at $31,995. Although it still carries over the same performance and power figures from 5 years ago, it is now up on tech and safety. As standard, the vehicle offers forward collision warning, pedestrian detection, and autonomous emergency braking. As an option, there is adaptive cruise control, a 360-degree parking camera, and a rear cross-traffic alert. All these features are equipped in the Bolt, and the prices remain under $40,000, making it a fantastic value for money package ...
https://static1.hotcarsimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2022-Chevrolet-Bolt-Back-View.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or