J.Deere e-backhoe Decarbonizes National Grid jobsites

1 view

evln

Jan 17, 2021, 10:22:34 PM1/17/21
to evln

https://www.forconstructionpros.com/equipment/earthmoving/backhoe-loaders/press-release/21220028/john-deere-john-deere-joint-tests-its-first-electricpowered-backhoe-with-national-grid
John Deere Joint Tests Its First Electric-powered Backhoe with National Grid
January 6, 2021  The John Deere-developed backhoe will be used on National Grid jobsites, proving out the concept to help further enhance and improve the electric vehicle design ...  Decarbonizing transportation remains a challenge in the journey to net zero and we’re hopeful that bringing on more electrified heavy-duty vehicles and equipment will help us make significant progress.”  John Deere is in early Phase I development of its electric backhoe ...
https://img.forconstructionpros.com/files/base/acbm/fcp/image/2021/01/16x9/JD_E_Power_Backhoe_300dpi_1__2_.5ff5eac44767e.5ff5eb4785930.png

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/

{brucedp.neocities.org}