Hyundai dropping (original) Ioniq Electric EV +

evln

Jul 26, 2021, 10:01:49 PM7/26/21
to evln

https://thenewswheel.com/hyundai-pulls-plug-on-ioniq-electric-car/
Hyundai Pulls Plug on Ioniq Electric Car
July 23, 2021 ... Hyundai is discontinuing the Ioniq Electric hatchback ... For 2022, the Hyundai lineup is gaining ... the Ioniq 5 EV — but it’s losing another in the Ioniq Electric ... Hyundai will discontinue the Ioniq Electric, an all-electric hatchback car that’s been around since 2017. The automaker is shifting its emphasis to battery-powered SUVs like the Kona Electric, Ioniq 5, and upcoming models for the Ioniq sub-brand ...
https://thenewswheel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/2021-Hyundai-Ioniq-Electric.jpg

PV EV charging> (not a new idea &already being used)

https://carbuzz.com/car-advice/how-to-combine-solar-panels-and-car-chargers
How To Combine Solar Panels And Car Chargers
2021-07-23 ... a solar car battery charger ... really does take things to the next level, since much of the electricity we draw from the grid is actually produced using fossil fuels ... By going completely off grid power, they become true zero-emission, eco-friendly vehicles. It may still be a while before we have an electric car with built-in solar panels, although the idea of solar panel cars has been around for quite some time already ...
https://cdn.carbuzz.com/gallery-images/840x560/838000/100/838132.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on