vw id4 &id5 gtx EV concepts +

1 view

evln

Sep 22, 2022, 5:22:45 PM9/22/22
to evln

https://autos.yahoo.com/vw-shows-id-4-id-153500873.html
VW shows ID.4 and ID.5 concepts for the street and beyond
September 12, 2022 ... This weekend, Volkswagen revealed a pair of ID models to show off what's possible and what could be coming in the future. They present a wide spectrum of possibilities, from an off-road-ready ID.4 to a stylish, street-wise ID.5 GTX ... off-roading remains popular, the development team for VW's modular electric platform (MEB) decided to play with the idea of an all-terrain model based on the ID.4. The ID.Xtreme features a number of requisite off-road upgrades such as a suspension lift, chunky tires on 18-inch wheels, 2-inch wider fender flares, a brush guard, a roof rack, and bright LED auxiliary lights. But performance has been addressed, too. Total output is now 382 horsepower from the dual electric motors, versus 295 for a U.S.-spec all-wheel-drive ID.4. Electricity is supplied by an 82-kWh battery ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/autoblog_50/a7b94f7805fe45dd3c02afe8b239df7f

vw id.buzz mini e-van r-wltp:432km

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2022/09/weve-driven-volkswagens-retro-cool-id-buzz-electric-minivan/
What we learned driving VW’s new electric ID Buzz
2022-09-08 ... We've tested a European-spec Buzz, but the US models have to wait until 2024 ... The ID Buzz's drag coefficient is a decent 0.285, but there's no getting around its large frontal area, so that translates to a WLTP range of up to 263 miles (432 km); for context, an ID.4 has a WLTP range of 333 miles (537 km) versus an EPA range of 275 miles (443 km). Over the course of a day's driving, we averaged 3 miles/kWh (20.9 kWh/100 km), which would equate to 231 miles (372 km) on a full charge ...
https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/ID-Buzz-first-drive-7.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or