tmc still spewing anti-EV misinformation> dirty-deeds in .jp +

1 view

evln

Nov 14, 2021, 9:55:53 PM11/14/21
to evln

https://electrek.co/2021/11/11/how-toyota-sneakily-spreads-anti-ev-propaganda-in-japan/
How Toyota sneakily spreads anti-EV propaganda in Japan
Nov. 11th 2021 ... as a parent of three children who attend elementary school in Japan, I was appalled at learning that Toyota had sent pamphlets to all Japanese schools explaining about their company and its products. In the pamphlet they explained about FCEV, HEV, PHEV – but not BEVs. Kids learned that Toyota uses parts from an enormous amount of smaller companies across the country and put pictures of the friendly workers that build these cars ... daughter asked her teacher, “Why is there nothing about EVs? ...
https://electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/11/Screen-Shot-2021-11-10-at-5.23.36-PM.png

tmc,vw,Exxon,Chevron> Anti-EV $pew

https://www.carscoops.com/2021/11/toyota-believes-that-some-parts-of-the-world-still-arent-ready-for-zero-emissions-vehicles/
Toyota Believes That Some Parts Of The World Still Aren’t Ready For Electric Vehicles
November 12, 2021 ... A Toyota spokesperson told Reuters: “We are ready to accelerate and help support with appropriate zero-emission vehicles. However, in many areas of the world such as Asia, Africa, Middle East… an environment suitable for promoting full zero emission transport has not yet been established. We think it will take more time to make progress…; thus, it is difficult for us to commit to the joint statement at this stage.” Despite being the largest automaker in the world, Toyota has been quite resistant to efforts furthering vehicle sustainability, even being named the third most obstructive company to climate change after ExxonMobil and Chevron ... Volkswagen also took a similarly abstinent stance ...
https://www.carscoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Toyota-BZ4X.jpg

facebook falsehood/misinformation> ice genset charging EV in UAE

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/nov/12/image-mocks-tesla-recharging-generator-heres-what-/
Image mocks a Tesla recharging with a generator. Here’s what it doesn’t show.
November 12, 2021 ... The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed ... photo ... appears to have a license plate from Dubai ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/jj0im1/gas_powered_tesla/

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or