Canoo holds public e-van showing in Pryor-TN +

evln

Mar 29, 2022, 10:17:33 PM3/29/22
to evln

https://www.news9.com/story/623e4d5b97f25b074b341d96/canoo-holds-public-showing-of-its-electric-vehicles-to-be-built-in-pryor
March 25th 2022 ... Canoo Holds Public Showing Of Its Electric Vehicles To Be Built In Pryor ... “Today, you know many of the vehicles are like the old dial-up phones you know from history just getting a little better. But we wanted to create the iPhone. So it was just a different approach, so you had to kind of scrap and start from scratch," ... flash video ...

https://ktul.com/news/local/canoo-introduces-oklahomans-to-their-electric-cars-open-house-tony-aquila-pryor-innovative-technology-company-design-vehicle-cherokee-nation-preproduction-examples-manufacturing
Canoo introduces Oklahomans to their electric vehicles
March 25th 2022 ... TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — It's an exciting day for people in Pryor. This is their first chance to see the Canoo lineup in person, in their home state, and it's making quite the impression on them. These vehicles, if you've not read up about them yet, are built on a flat framework, where the battery is with most of the parts and the wheels, then the body is put on top. The design lessens the number of parts you need in the vehicle and is a very interesting idea ... flash video ...
https://ktul.com/resources/media/baee2eaf-3fc9-45f2-bf11-9fc1ff50b03a-medium16x9_canoo.jpg

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/hundreds-turn-out-for-first-glimpse-of-canoo-electric-vehicle-models/article_31d1dd6e-aaf4-11ec-8968-939d2a17ff54.html
Hundreds turn out for first glimpse of Canoo electric vehicle models
Mar 26, 2022 ... Former Chouteau Mayor Frank Klucevsek said he was apprehensive Friday when he entered a showroom packed with Canoo inventory. But laying his eyes and hands on the company’s electric vehicles put him at ease. “They are nicer than I thought they would be, really,” he said. “I didn’t know what to expect. That’s why I came out here.” ...
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/tulsaworld.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/25/e2522a22-ac7f-11ec-888e-67ae1de646e8/623e2f93e8f9d.image.jpg

Stellantis &LG .ca EV battery factory

https://www.theautochannel.com/news/2022/03/25/1122749-new-5-billion-ev-battery-factory-canada.html
New $5 Billion EV Battery Factory In Canada
March 23, 2022 ... Stellantis and LG Energy Solution to Invest Over $5 Billion CAD in Joint Venture for First Large-scale Lithium-ion Battery Production Plant in Canada  Joint venture company to become first large-scale, domestic, electric-vehicle battery manufacturing facility in Canada  Facility to have an annual production capacity in excess of 45 gigawatt hours  Plant targeted to be operational in 2024 and create an estimated 2,500 new jobs ...

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/