IIHS purposely crash-tests Ford Mustang Mach-E EVs +

evln

Jun 28, 2021, 10:36:27 PM6/28/21
to evln

These Ford Mustang Mach-E Crash Images Have An Interesting Back-Story
Jun 21 2021 ... Each year, IIHS tests hundreds of new vehicles. The full round of testing usually consumes five of the same model. Our media contact at IIHS, Joseph Young, explained to us, “Four for each of the high-speed tests (moderate overlap front, driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, side), and one for the roof strength test. We can typically pull the seat out of the roof strength vehicle to use in the head restraints test, so those two tests would basically share a car.” On occasion, IIHS will observe/validate a test performed by a manufacturer, thus resulting in fewer cars being crashed by IIHS ...

Shell,GM EV-charging partnership

Shell and GM unveil partnership on Texas power and car-charging
June 23, 2021 ... providing renewable electricity to Texas customers and free overnight charging to state residents who own GM electric cars ...

For EV List News posts view: