.uk woman slams council4 graffiti-bait public EVSE near homes +

evln

Oct 24, 2021, 8:12:29 PM10/24/21
to evln

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/people/northampton-woman-slams-council-for-approving-plans-to-build-electric-car-charging-port-right-outside-her-home-3425896
Northampton woman slams council for approving plans to build electric car charging port right outside her home
20th October 2021 ... "The council said the box will be discreet, but it's light grey and is a canvas for yobs to put graffiti on. It's disgusting" ... "We've got them at McDonald's and Tesco, which is fair enough, but to put them outside someone's property without informing them is disgusting. "I'd be interested to know if they have approved other charging ports going right outside someone else's property" ...
https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/webimg/T0FLMTM0MjUxNDQ2.jpg

daitechcorp.com woman-owned EVSE business

https://www.washingtoninformer.com/black-woman-owned-business-makes-its-mark-in-electric-vehicles-field/
Black Woman-Owned Business Makes Its Mark in Electric Vehicles Field
October 20, 2021 ... provides tailor-made, turnkey installations of EV charging stations in the home, multifamily developments and other commercial settings, including curbside parking ...

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/