fmc Full-Size Pickup e-truck Platform +

1 view

evln

Dec 19, 2021, 4:15:37 AM12/19/21
to evln

https://insideevs.com/news/552740/ford-new-fullsize-pickup-platform/amp/
Ford Developing All-New EV On All-New Full-Size Pickup Platform
Dec 06, 2021 ... It will sell in "incredibly high volume." ... This is why Ford is doubling its EV projection to 600,000 units per year globally by the end of 2023, but actually should triple it - "but we can't." As we understand, due to the battery availability bottleneck ... The current Ford F-150 Lightning is closely related to the F-150 pickup. It has batteries within the frame area and drive units in the axle area, with some substantial modifications (new rear suspension, for example) ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/Ok4PB/s3/ford-f-150-lightning.webp

fmc Mach-E price hike

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/electric-ford-mustang-mach-e-gets-a-big-price-hike
The electric Ford Mustang Mach-E just got a big price hike
Prices for the electric SUV up $1,000 to $2,000 ... Extended-range battery versions of the Premium are up $2,000, as is the California Route 1, which has the longest range at 305 miles per charge, and the high-performance GT ... the price bumps are far less than has been seen for the Model Y this year, which increased $9,000 through several rounds ...
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2021/04/1862/1048/mach-e-2.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or