Jaguar I-Pace .de EV> on its own island +

evln

Feb 9, 2022, 7:28:21 AM2/9/22
to evln

https://www.thedrive.com/tech/44108/jaguar-developing-its-own-ev-platform-as-brand-goes-fully-electric-in-2025
Jaguar Developing Its Own EV Platform as Brand Goes Fully Electric in 2025
FEBRUARY 1, 2022 ... Where does that leave the I-Pace? Well, kind of out on its own. It's not being thrown out but it will forever be on an island, away from the Panthera-based main range in the future. Even though the new cars will share parts, they'll be "distinct," ... "with no overlap." They will be "really modern luxury cars that are the copy of nothing in style or design, the top of technology and refinement, but not looking backwards” ...
https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/motors/jaguar-s-i-pace-an-electric-car-veteran-that-keeps-pace-with-the-kids-1.4786175
https://www.thedrive.com/content/2022/02/Jag-Hero.jpg

J.D. Power (suddenly/inexplicably) satisfied w/ EVs

https://www.ratchetandwrench.com/articles/12167-study-first-time-ev-drivers-very-satisfied-with-vehicles
Study: First-Time EV Drivers Very Satisfied with Vehicles
February 1, 2022 ... Feb. 1, 2021—A study from J.D. Power shows consumers who switched to an electric vehicle for the first time have been very satisfied overall with the switch ... new EV customers gave their first electric vehicle a rating of 754 out of 1,000 on average, which is comparable to the average of 766 that "BEV veterans" give their vehicles ... study rates 10 factors including everything from battery range and driving enjoyment to safety features and vehicle quality ...
https://www.ratchetandwrench.com/ext/resources/2020-kona-ev-osev-0014_16-9-1.jpg
https://www.cars.com/articles/ev-owners-frustrated-by-public-charging-says-j-d-power-study-439851/
https://247wallst.com/autos/2021/03/11/ram-is-the-car-brand-with-the-worst-customer-service/
https://www.carscoops.com/2022/01/automotive-mobile-apps-continue-to-frustrate-owners-according-to-j-d-power-study/