Taycan EV r-epa:280mi @ 75mph +

evln

Sep 21, 2021, 5:41:25 PM9/21/21
to evln

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a37607755/2021-porsche-taycan-range-tested/
2021 Porsche Taycan is the Rare EV that Beats Its EPA-Estimated Range in Our Testing
Sep 15, 2021 ... The base Taycan with the larger battery traveled 280 miles in our 75-mph highway test, making it only the second EV to best its EPA range in C/D testing ... The base-model Porsche Taycan achieved a 280-mile range and 97 MPGe in our real-world 75-mph highway range test. Our test car was equipped with the optional 83.7-kWh Performance Battery Plus, and the EPA estimates that configuration will travel 225 miles on a single charge. This makes the Taycan only the second car we've tested to beat its EPA-estimated range figure, with the Porsche doing so by the widest margin ...
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/2022-porsche-taycan-tested-4-1631718525.jpg

instavolt.co.uk DC EVSE @ Hinckley McDonald’s planned

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/towns-mcdonalds-sites-make-bid-5887445
Town's McDonald's sites make bid for electric vehicle charging points
Happier meals for drivers of electric cars
8 SEP 2021 ... Two McDonald's in Hinckley could soon have rapid electirc vehicle charging points installed. Plans have been lodged by manufacturer Instavolt with Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council for two points at the Wheatfield Way and the Dodwells Island fast food joints. A decision is yet to be taken by council planners ... At McDonald’s near the Dodwells Island, three car park spaces would be turned into two EV charging bays, along with associated equipment ...
https://i2-prod.leicestermercury.co.uk/incoming/article2748557.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_McDonaldsJPG.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on