2022 Zero e-motorcycles Revamp'd +

evln

Sep 21, 2021, 5:03:41 PM9/21/21
to evln

https://jalopnik.com/2022-zero-motorcycles-are-getting-an-electronics-revamp-1847669298
2022 Zero Motorcycles Are Getting An Electronics Revamp
2021/09/14 ... With a new TFT screen and updated Cypher II operating system they're going from Zero to hero in no time flat ...
According to Zero demand for electric motorcycles is higher than it has ever been, and the company has already sold through its 2021 production run. As a result, the company is pushing out a round of updates for the 2022 model year S, DS, and DSR to bring next year’s bikes up to speed with the company’s top products. The revamp includes a gorgeous TFT screen that we’ve already played with at the FXE launch a few months ago ...

Paraguayan EV progress

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/paraguay-makes-progress-in-electric-vehicle-use/
Paraguay makes progress in electric vehicle use
September 13, 2021 ... RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - "We are the country producing the most renewable and clean energy in the world, if we encourage electromobility, we are not only helping the environment, we are also replacing oil imports and saving foreign currency," said CADAM's president Miguel Carrizosa ... explained that at a national level advances have been very significant considering that 3 years ago this business was virtually non-existent, with the private sector, CADAM members, committing to start importing fully electric vehicles into the Paraguayan market. Thus, it should be celebrated as a milestone within the automotive segment . . .

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on
 https://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/ev-news.6/