Jaguar I-Pace EV's LG pack fire> again +

evln

Aug 12, 2022, 6:10:21 PM8/12/22
to evln

https://electrek.co/2022/08/01/jaguar-i-pace-catches-fire-another-bolt-ev-battery-fire-situation/
Jaguar I-Pace catches on fire again – is this another Bolt EV battery fire situation?
2022/8/1 ... Another Jaguar I-Pace battery caught on fire without any crash after simply sitting charging in a garage. This is the fourth known I-Pace battery fire that seemingly started on its own, which is starting to be significant considering the relatively small number of units on the roads.
Jaguar also uses LG battery cells like the Bolt EV and Kona EV, which were both recalled for battery fire risks. Is this another Bolt EV battery fire situation? ...
https://i0.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/08/Jaguar-I-Pace-fire-hero.jpg

https://www.socialnews.xyz/2022/08/02/jaguar-i-pace-electric-car-reduced-to-ashes-after-battery-fire-in-us/
Jaguar I-Pace electric car reduced to ashes after battery fire in US
2022/8/2 ... San Francisco, Aug 2 (SocialNews.XYZ) A Jaguar I-Pace electric car caught fire while being charged at a garage in the US -- the fourth such battery fire in the I-Pace series (that costs upwards of Rs 1 crore), which is Jaguar's first and only all-electric vehicle ... Jaguar uses LG battery cells like the Bolt EV and Kona EV, which were both recalled for battery fire risks ... flash video
https://i0.wp.com/www.socialnews.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/02/a4ebd4d683c71f5d9a9a5d20f9536593.jpg

https://www.wireservice.ca/jaguar-electric-car-caught-fire-after-being-recharged-reduced-to-ashes-in-the-middle-of-the-road/
Jaguar electric car caught fire after being recharged, reduced to ashes in the middle of the road
2022/8/3 ... The man, who lives in Florida, explained that he left his car connected to the charger in his garage before he fell asleep. The next day he went out on errands and drove about twenty kilometers before he came back and parked the car again. As soon as he got home, he heard a suspicious squeak, went back to check what was going on and found himself in front of thick smoke rising from the cockpit. “My thinking was, ‘When there’s smoke, there’s fire,’ and I should get the car out of the garage at home,” ...

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/08/03/electric-inferno-jaguar-i-pace-car-catches-on-fire-while-charging-burns-to-bare-metal/
Electric Inferno: Jaguar I-Pace Car Catches on Fire While Charging, Burns to Bare Metal
2022/8/3 ...
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/03/firefighters-electric-car-battery-fire-undated-ap.jpg
https://twitter.com/StoichioGuy/status/1554471902307127299

https://www.gizmochina.com/2022/08/03/jaguar-i-pace-ev-caught-fire-charging-12-mile-trip/
Jaguar I-Pace EV caught fire while charging after a 12-mile trip
2022/8/3 ...
https://www.gizmochina.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Jaguar_I_Pace-2.jpg

Lamestream media overhypes-EV-fires & ignores-ice-fires

https://www.torquenews.com/1083/does-media-ignore-ice-fires-while-overhyping-ev-fires
Does The Media Ignore ICE Fires While Over-hyping EV Fires?
2022/8/2 ... We explore whether there is any proof that the media ignores internal combustion engine vehicle fires. This is a common complaint by EVangelists who feel electric vehicle fires are the only type reported by the media ... Does the lamestream media and the automotive enthusiast media downplay or ignore fires that take place in internal combustion engine vehicles (ICE)? ... we can supply some facts on the topic and let our readers make their own informed decision ...
https://www.torquenews.com/sites/default/files/styles/news/public/images/car_fire_image_by_hande_compressed.jpg
https://youtu.be/9QW9gI4t7RE

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/