She drove Leaf EV through .ca winter> blizzards,rain,winds +

evln

Feb 21, 2022, 11:36:39 PM2/21/22
to evln

https://electricautonomy.ca/2022/02/10/nissan-leaf-canadian-winter-lessons/
I’m driving my Nissan Leaf through a Canadian winter for the first time. This is what I’ve learned so far
10 February 2022 ... Through southern Ontario’s blizzards, freezing rain, fierce winds and frigid temperatures, Electric Autonomy’s managing editor ... shares the adjustments that driving an electric vehicle in the winter requires ...
https://electricautonomy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/hero-Emma-Leaf.jpg

EV tips &tricks

https://insideevs.com/news/566904/tips-to-improve-ev-range/
Here Are 11 Simple Tips To Improve The Range Of Your EV
Feb 11, 2022 ... switch the acceleration mode from Standard to Chill. This is done from the infotainment system and reduces the Tesla's acceleration performance. As the YouTube vlogger points out, this also has a positive effect on the lifespan of you tires as they're subjected to lower torque levels in Chill mode. The next tip is to simply not run the heat or AC inside the cabin, which is not something most people are willing to do; however, in case you could use every mile of range you could get, turning off the HVAC system will make your EV more efficient ... flash video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWj8UScOT9k

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or