Daimler eCascadia &eM2 e-trucks available for preorder +

evln

Apr 18, 2021, 2:31:07 PM4/18/21
to evln

Daimler Trucks opens preorders on its eCascadia and eM2 electric trucks
April 7, 2021 ... eCascadia and eM2 trucks are now available for preorder ... both trucks will be the longest-range commercial electric vehicles on sale in the US. The trucks are set to enter production in late 2022, so there's still a bit of a wait before we start seeing them on our roads ...

Semi e-truck DC EVSE stations

Black & Veatch creates first electric charging station for big rigs
2021/04/08 ... Black & Veatch is helping lower transportation’s carbon footprint with the development of a public charging station in Portland, Oregon, designed for medium- and heavy-duty electric commercial trucks ...

For EV List News posts view: