Rivian,Amazon EDV700 e-van deliveries begin r-epa:201mi +

0 wyświetleń

evln

nieprzeczytany,
19 gru 2021, 13:42:2319.12.2021
do evln

https://www.thedrive.com/news/43558/rivian-begins-van-delieveries-to-amazon-with-201-mile-range
Rivian’s Amazon Delivery Van Has 201 Miles of Range, Deliveries Start This Month
DECEMBER 16, 2021 ... The particular vans currently in production will be known as the EDV 700, so named for its carbo space, a full 700 cubic feet in the rear. Having gone through testing, the EDV 700 has an EPA-rated range of 201 miles. This should ably serve most delivery routes. Furthermore, issues of finding a charger aren't as problematic for fleet vehicles that can simply recharge at fulfillment depots.  The vehicles have been in testing for some months now, but actual production models will begin delivery in December ...
https://www.thedrive.com/content/2021/12/rivprime.jpg

Hyundai Ioniq5 EV deliveries begin

https://insideevs.com/news/555056/hyundai-starts-deliveries-ioniq5-us/amp/
Hyundai Starts Customer Deliveries Of Ioniq 5 In The US
Dec 16, 2021 ... The first car was delivered to a customer in California ... a buyer on the west coast - Yaron Alfi of Los Angeles, California, who is deeply passionate about electric vehicles. Considering the 20" wheels, it's most likely the Limited trim, all-wheel drive version and the color is Atlas White. Yaron Alfi said: “IONIQ 5 is the perfect vehicle for my growing family. It ensures sustainability is at the forefront. The cabin is roomy and will offer an ample amount of space necessary for my young children ... I can’t wait to hit the road.” ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/3W1mXp/s3/hyundai-delivers-first-ioniq-5-in-the-u.s..jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or