2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS EV> special +

evln

Jun 23, 2022, 10:58:36 AM6/23/22
to evln

https://news.yahoo.com/review-2022-mercedes-benz-eqs-200008167.html
Review: The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is a very 'special' electric car
2022-06-10 ... the EQS sedan that’s now in showrooms and is Mercedes-Benz’s first purpose-built electric car. The automaker has made other electric vehicles, but on platforms shared with internal combustion engine models. The EQS is the first built on a dedicated EV chassis that will spawn other lines ...
2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS
Base price: $103,360
Type: 5-passenger, 4-door, all-wheel-drive hatchback
Drivetrain: Dual electric motors ...

REE robotic .uk plant> makes EV chassis

https://www.israel21c.org/rees-robotic-plant-in-uk-to-make-electric-vehicle-chassis/
REE’s robotic plant in UK to make electric vehicle chassis
2022-05-29 ... REE’s Coventry Integration Center will supply European commercial electric vehicles; another center is slated for Texas ... “Our cloud-based robotic manufacturing system will be the digital backbone for our assembly lines ...
https://www.israel21c.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/ree_Assembly.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or