Reckless street-jump totals new $150k Tesla-S EV rental +

1 view

evln

Mar 29, 2022, 9:40:42 PM3/29/22
to evln

https://insideevs.com/news/574661/tesla-model-s-jump-crashes/
UPDATE: Watch This Tesla Model S Jump Into The Air And Crash
Brand new $150,000 car totaled?
Mar 21, 2022 ... UPDATE: The LAPD is offering a $1,000 reward for any information that could lead to the arrest of the driver of this rental Tesla ... a Tesla Model S, that jumped into the air somewhere in San Francisco last night and crashed badly. After a hard landing, the car hit some bins and a parked car. All airbags went off. The front part of the car was severely damaged, but the damage appears to be self-inflicted to all elements. It means that it might be a pretty costly total loss ... it was a brand new rental Tesla, worth some $150,000 (most likely the Plaid) ... no one was hurt ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/E61gmN/s3/jumping-a-brand-new-150k-tesla-50ft-into-the-air-totaled-source-alex-choi.webp
https://youtu.be/C-zeSEOanvI
Age-restricted video:  Alex Choi ... I am glad to say, luckily, nobody was hurt. I was not the one driving. One wrong move, and many people could've been killed. Please, do not try this at home. I had no idea this dude was going jump his Tesla, im-mediately after I showed up. I do not condone reckless behavior that endangers the lives of others. Everyone is lucky to be alive. Please let this video serve as a learning lesson, and I hope everyone impacted by this receives their form of Justice ...

https://autos.yahoo.com/police-searching-driver-jumped-wrecked-142900703.html
Police Are Searching For Driver Who Jumped and Wrecked Rented Tesla in Viral Video
March 21, 2022 ...

https://www.motorious.com/articles/news/tesla-copies-general-lee/
Tesla Model S Copies The General Lee In Los Angeles
Mar 23, 2022 ... And the social media influencers are trying to profit off this reckless stupidity…
Los Angeles Police took to social media over the weekend to solve a crime they believed was committed for social media clout. Welcome to the 21st Century and how everything is becoming dumber. The suspects apparently rented a 2018 Tesla Model S so they could jump it at Baxter Street and Alvarado Street in the City of Angels ...
https://www.motorious.com/content/images/2022/03/Tesla-Model-S-Copies-The-General-Lee-In-Los-Angeles-6.jpg

Tesla's extreme size plan

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/musk-reveals-plan-scale-tesla-154034270.html
Musk reveals plan to scale Tesla to 'extreme size'
March 21, 2022 ... Elon Musk signaled plans to scale Tesla to the "extreme" while teasing the release of Tesla’s “Master Plan Part 3” on Twitter one day before opening the automaker’s first European factory ...

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/