Rivian R1S e-truck> esoteric off-roading +

1 view

evln

Oct 31, 2022, 8:57:38 PM10/31/22
to evln

https://www.theverge.com/23411615/electric-ev-off-roading-nature-trail-rivian-zero-potential
The joys — and perils — of off-roading in an electric vehicle
2022/10/21 ... I felt at total peace with nature ... That vehicle was an all-electric Rivian R1S, and while it wasn’t my first time running an EV through the mud, it certainly was the most profound. I’ve long been familiar with the practical benefits of battery-powered off-roading — easy torque at any speed, no shifting or clutch-slipping, no intake to keep dry — but this was the first time I really appreciated the more esoteric side. Ignoring the performance, EV off-roading was simply a nicer, calmer experience ...
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/24121250/2022_Rivian_R1T_15.jpg

Coveted Rivian EV Camp-Kitchen Discontinued

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/rivian-discontinued-the-coveted-camp-kitchen-as-well-as-the-tent-package-201473.html
Rivian Discontinued the Coveted Camp Kitchen, As Well as the Tent Package
2022/10/17 ... One of the best features Rivian offered R1T owners was the Camp Kitchen, which put the Gear Tunnel to good use. Recently, Rivian sent an email to reservation holders announcing that the Camp Kitchen and its accompanying Gear Tunnel Shuttle are no longer available ...
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images-webp/news/rivian-discontinued-the-coveted-camp-kitchen-as-well-as-the-tent-package-201473-7.jpg.webp

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or