fmc 5yr-supply NV lithium mine deal & with .au Li miner +

evln

Aug 5, 2022, 12:37:13 AM8/5/22
to evln

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/money/business/2022/07/21/ford-inks-lithium-deal-nevada-rhyolite-ridge-ev-electric-vehicles/10122776002/
Ford inks deal to get lithium from Nevada’s controversial Rhyolite Ridge mine for its EVs
2022-07-21 ... Ford’s agreement with Ioneer for lithium carbonate from the Silver State will last for five years ...

https://www.eenews.net/articles/ford-inks-deal-to-get-lithium-from-mine-with-esa-problem/
Ford inks deal to get lithium from mine with ESA problem
2022-07-21 ... the mine Ford signed up to rely on is a project criticized by environmentalists for potentially eradicating a desert wildflower called Tiehm’s buckwheat that only grows on a patch of Bureau of Land Management land in Nevada ...
https://static.politico.com/4d/73/06d84b65477c937072ac388791f6/gw-0721-holzman-critical-minerals-1160-02.jpg

https://www.drive.com.au/news/ford-inks-deal-with-australian-lithium-miner/
Ford inks deal with Australian lithium miner – report
2022-07-10 ... Australia is supplying key materials used in electric vehicle batteries ...

EV component supply lags

https://www.post-gazette.com/business/money/2022/07/11/gas-prices-electric-vehicle-ev-ford-truck-car-supply-chain-gasoline/stories/202207100037
High gas prices have some consumers looking to electric vehicles – but supply chains lag behind demand
2022-07-11 ... The national waitlist for the 2022 F-150 Lightning, Ford’s all-electric pickup truck, already has more than 200,000 reservations, enough to sell out three years’ worth of production ... vehicle shipments, both electric and conventional, are sold almost as soon as they hit the lot ...  most have been pre-reserved by customers ... whom have been waiting over a year ... “If we could get more, we would absolutely sell more,” ... “But we just don’t have the capability to get them right now.” ... The production shortage is in part due to a continued global dearth of semiconductors used to manufacture microchips ...
https://9b16f79ca967fd0708d1-2713572fef44aa49ec323e813b06d2d9.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/1140x_a10-7_cTC/20220627mtElectricVehicles01-1657532534.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or