.ca EV waiting-list work-around +

evln

Nov 12, 2022, 10:50:37 PM11/12/22
to evln

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/2022/10/29/how-i-got-around-the-electric-car-waiting-list-with-just-a-bit-of-work-ok-a-lot.html
How I got around the electric-car waiting list with just a bit of work. OK, a lot
2022/10/29 ... Trains, planes, and automobiles got me to a dealership in Kapuskasing. Then I carefully checked an app to find the charging stations on the way back ... The challenge ahead was getting back ... The excellent app PlugShare.com illustrated the challenge ... I did manage to charge a couple of times at some of the Ivy quick-charge stations, and stopped at a couple of Level 2 chargers situated in fun spots where I could charge while getting a quick meal ...
https://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/opinion/2022/10/29/how-i-got-around-the-electric-car-waiting-list-with-just-a-bit-of-work-ok-a-lot/buffalo_bolt.jpg

Power-sippers chart how EVs charge at home

https://www.canarymedia.com/articles/ev-charging/5-charts-that-shed-new-light-on-how-people-charge-evs-at-home
5 charts that shed new light on how people charge EVs at home
2022/10/25 ... A new report draws on 10 years of detailed data to chart charger use patterns, as well as how they can work as home backup and grid-balancing tools ... Since the federally funded data-collection project started in 2011, the more than 100 EVs in the program have shifted from early power-sippers like the ... Nissan Leaf to newer models with much bigger batteries from automakers like Tesla, Ford and BMW. All have remained under the owners’ direct control, providing a uniquely long-running and granular view of how EV owners’ charging behaviors have changed over time ...
https://img.canarymedia.com/content/uploads/Pecan-Street-Nissan-Leaf-plugged-in-garage.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or