Fremont-CA PD chase-ice in Tesla-S EV r:265mi +

evln

Jul 20, 2021, 7:28:14 PM7/20/21
to evln

https://fintechzoom.com/fintech_news_tesla-nasdaq-tsla/tesla-squad-car-nearly-runs-out-of-battery-life-during-police-chase/
Tesla squad car nearly runs out of battery life during police chase
July 17, 2021 ... officer was driving a Tesla Model S during a high-speed chase when he noticed that it was running low on juice. The policeman radioed in to dispatch to say he may need backup if the electric car runs out of power. “I am down to 6 miles of battery on the Tesla, so I may lose it here in a sec,” ... The police eventually called off the chase after the assailant began driving recklessly through thickening traffic, according to the report. The car was later discovered abandoned in San Jose ...
https://fintechzoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/2a1f2c8b-2722-41c2-9e37-61467aaa9125-3711cb81991587.5d13492272b00.jpg

Tesla-Y EV> sustainability focused

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-y-hoses-automation-sustainability-focus/
Tesla’s sustainability focus is evident down to the Model Y’s thermal system
July 18, 2021 ... Tesla Model Y’s thermal system is quite a feat in first-principles thinking and engineering. This could be seen in custom-designed components such as the Octovalve, as well as the hoses that Tesla used for the system. Munro noted that overall, the Model Y’s thermal system only uses 10 hoses with a total length of 6.35 meters, which is very conservative compared to other electric vehicles in the market ...
https://ntvcld-a.akamaihd.net/image/upload/w_480,h_270,c_fill,g_auto:text,f_auto/assets/7F9A37A58A02418C97207E855AA87DF8.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on