21yrold flipped Tesla-3 EV off I-5 &over a cliff> rip +

1 view

evln

Mar 20, 2022, 4:05:47 PM3/20/22
to evln

https://news.yahoo.com/21-old-missing-college-student-025125044.html
21-year-old missing college student found dead in flipped-over Tesla
March 8, 2022 ... Police say vehicle ran off I-5 road in Fresno County and went over cliff ... A missing California university student was found dead in a flipped-over Tesla Model 3 car. Christopher Liang, 21, had not been heard from since 28 February when he rented the electric vehicle to drive from San Francisco to Irvine, CA ... University of San Francisco student was found in the car that “ran off the road for an unknown reason” and fell off a cliff before ending up in a dry riverbed ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/the_independent_635/530f1fa2791f1608b46b3a084147c6e0

Tesla EV price hike$

https://www.kbb.com/car-news/tesla-increases-model-3-y-prices/
Tesla Increases Model 3, Y Prices
03/10/2022 ... Tesla has increased the prices of its two best-selling cars. Its Model 3 sedan and Model Y SUV, in their least expensive Long Range trims, have each seen a price bump of $1,000 overnight. The Model 3 Long Range now starts at $53,490, plus a $1,200 destination and documentation fee. The Model Y Long Range now starts at $61,990, plus the same fee ...
https://www.kbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021-tesla-model-y-front-left-side.jpg

https://thedriven.io/2022/03/11/tesla-hikes-price-of-long-range-model-3-and-model-y-in-us-china/
Tesla hikes price of long range Model 3 and Model Y in US, China
MARCH 11, 2022 ... Electric vehicle giant Tesla has lifted its car prices, again – this time of the US Model Y SUV and Model 3 Long Range sedan by $US1,000 each, as well of some China-made Model 3 and Model Y vehicles by 10,000 yuan ($A2,148.50) ...
https://535485.smushcdn.com/2232832/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/tesla-model-y-paint-shop-800x450.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or