Sony,hmc Afeela brand .jp EV> accessible &familiar 4dr sedan-style design +

evln

Jan 20, 2023, 1:46:14 PM1/20/23
to evln

https://www.entrepreneur.com/business-news/sony-and-honda-collab-on-new-afeela-electric-vehicle/442350
Sony and Honda Collab on New Electric Vehicle
2023/01/06 ... The electronics giant and carmaker have revealed the name of their new car brand. On January 4 at the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Vegas, Sony and Honda revealed the product of a partnership they announced last year — an electric vehicle dubbed "Afeela." ...
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/3x2/2000/1672976692-GettyImages-1246006318-sony-honda-afeela.jpg
https://youtu.be/Ea0ZVrqJHS8

Sony,hmc Afeela EVs coming to .us in 2026

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a42400955/afeela-sony-honda-ev/
Afeela Is a New EV from Sony and Honda Coming to the U.S. in 2026
2023/01/04 ... Revealed at CES 2023, the new brand will start taking pre-orders in 2025, and we can only hope the production model looks as good as this handsome sedan prototype ... that it plans to sell in the U.S. as soon as 2026. It will be part of a new brand called Afeela, but we don't yet know what name the production version of this prototype will use. Afeela will start taking orders in 2025, and says that deliveries will start in North America in 2026 ... It will be part of a new brand called Afeela ...
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/sony-afeela-front-three-quarters-1672884759.jpg
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/sony-afeela-front-three-quarters-2-1672884761.jpg
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/sony-afeela-rear-three-quarters-2-1672884765.jpg
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/sony-afeela-interior-1672884767.jpg