Mach-e vs I-Pace EVs compared +

evln

Sep 7, 2021, 9:31:29 PM9/7/21
to evln

https://www.kbb.com/comparison/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-vs-2021-jaguar-i-pace/
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E vs. 2021 Jaguar I-Pace Comparison
08/25/2021 ... The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E and 2021 Jaguar I-Pace tout electric power from two iconic brands. Let’s see how these all-electric SUVs compare ...
https://www.kbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-16-9.jpg

EVs won't make NZ lights go out

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/innovation/126110291/why-more-electric-vehicles-wont-make-the-lights-go-out
Why more electric vehicles won't make the lights go out
Aug 19 2021 ... Electrification of the fleet is key to driving Aotearoa New Zealand’s emission reductions, and as the EV fleet continues to grow, there is enough capacity growth planned to meet it. EECA is also working with others from across government and the private sector to encourage the development of smart charging for all consumers ... video flash

For EV List News posts view:
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/
 on
 https://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/ev-news.6/