Kia .kr e-truck prototype +

evln

Nov 28, 2022, 4:03:15 AM11/28/22
to evln

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/89351/kia-working-on-prototype-truck-that-reportedly-draws-inspiration-from-mohave-suv/index.html
Kia working on prototype truck that reportedly draws inspiration from Mohave SUV
2022/11/08 ... Automaker Kia is working on prototype pickup trucks, and one has been spotted out in the wild in Korea. Both kia_club_official and Bobaedream were quick to the news and pictures ... The electric pickup truck assembly will occur in the United States ...
https://static.tweaktown.com/news/8/9/89351_09_kia-working-on-prototype-truck-that-reportedly-draws-inspiration-from-mohave-suv.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/kia_club_official/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=6ce807ae-8c02-4654-8e8a-b2d93aec8d57

kia e-Niro .kr EV> 4,000km Energy consumption & range results

https://www.team-bhp.com/news/completed-14000-km-my-kia-e-niro-ev-energy-consumption-range
Completed 14,000 km on my KIA e-Niro EV: Energy consumption & range
2022/11/20 ... I charge my electric vehicle often when electricity is the cheapest ... I never pay more than 7 Euro cents a kWh. Looking at the chart, I charge often when electricity is the cheapest ... I did a long trip this summer. I drove on cruise control and regenerated when possible. The car did very well ...
https://www.team-bhp.com/sites/default/files/pictures2022/lading.JPG
https://www.team-bhp.com/?q=sites/default/files/styles/check_extra_large_for_review/public/DB605F81E9ED47518B6D82261AFF21E3.jpeg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/