Turo Tesla EV rental e-trip> I liked it +

evln

Sep 2, 2022, 4:04:02 PM9/2/22
to evln

https://www.yahoo.com/news/drove-tesla-first-time-shocked-090000067.html
I drove a Tesla for the first time and was shocked by how much I liked it. Here's everything that surprised me.
August 19, 2022 ... Using the car-sharing service Turo, I rented a Tesla for the first time for a road trip in Montana.  It was my first time driving an electric vehicle after a decade of driving big, gas-powered SUVs.  It felt like driving a spaceship at first, but once I got used to the high-tech features, I loved it ... This week, I rented a Tesla for a trip through my home state of Montana. After a decade of driving bulky, gas-guzzling cars, it was my first time driving an electric vehicle ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/insider_articles_922/e75aaab77d356c006714a11dd4db82f4
https://media.zenfs.com/en/insider_articles_922/bc56e11d4848865246f280a8dbee418a

https://www.yahoo.com/news/drove-tesla-first-time-shocked-090000449.html
I drove a Tesla for the first time and was shocked by how much I liked it. Here's everything that surprised me.
August 19, 2022 ...

(fool pushes his luck)> LA to Lost_wages NV Ioniq5 EV trip

https://tflcar.com/2022/08/hyundai-ioniq-5-road-trip-video-tflev/
Video: Can I Make It from LA to Las Vegas On ONE Charge in the New Hyundai Ioniq 5?
2022/08/27 ... tries to make a 244-mile run with a car that can manage about 250 miles on a charge ... video ... to see if ...  can make it from Riverside, CA all the way to Las Vegas — a 244-mile trek — without charging ...
https://tflcar.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Large-49017-2022IONIQ5-1024x683.jpg
https://tflcar.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/46017-2022IONIQ5.jpg
https://youtu.be/8OvqNYrsGYs

For  EV List News  posts view: