tmc Cruiser EV> (!put it in dealerships already!) +

evln

Jun 23, 2022, 11:48:16 AM6/23/22
to evln

https://www.autoblog.com/2022/06/14/toyota-compact-cruiser-ev-wins-at-2022-car-design-awards/
Toyota Compact Cruiser EV wins at 2022 Car Design Awards
2022-06-14 ... designers are allergic to the term "retro" because they've been conditioned to think ahead. There, the Compact Cruiser breaks new ground with roof rails that extend over the rear and appear to serve double duty as hinges for the hatch. The left side rail also connects to a small side ladder that may prove helpful in securing rooftop loads ...
https://s.aolcdn.com/os/ab/_cms/2022/06/13142407/ToyotaCompactCruiserEV-01.jpg
https://s.aolcdn.com/os/ab/_cms/2022/06/13142357/ToyotaCompactCruiserEV-02.jpg

https://www.thedrive.com/news/toyotas-compact-cruiser-ev-looks-like-a-true-fj-cruiser-successor
Toyota’s Compact Cruiser EV Looks Like a True FJ Cruiser Successor
2022-06-14 ... Now build it and put it in the dealerships, Toyota ...
https://www.thedrive.com/uploads/2022/06/14/fullsizemodel-in-ed2-fromup.jpg

tmc bZ4X EV> 6 pros & 4 cons

https://www.cars.com/articles/is-the-2023-toyota-bz4x-a-good-ev-6-things-we-like-and-4-we-dont-450879/
Is the 2023 Toyota bZ4X a Good EV? 6 Things We Like and 4 We Don’t
2022-06-16 ... there are a lot of things to like about the bZ4X, chief among them its regular-car vibes. Still, there are a couple of things beyond the name we’d change if we could. Here are six things we like about the 2023 Toyota bZ4X, plus four things we don’t ...
https://images.cars.com/cldstatic/wp-content/uploads/toyota-bz4x-2023-14-exterior-front-angle-red-suv-scaled.jpg

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or