nmc Ariya Surfwagon EV> a Weird-Woody-Looking Concept +

evln

Nov 12, 2022, 10:31:59 PM11/12/22
to evln

https://autos.yahoo.com/nissan-ariya-sema-concept-weird-180000835.html
Nissan Ariya SEMA Concept Is a Weird-Looking Woody
2022/10/28 ... The 2023 Nissan Ariya EV has been transformed into a woody-style concept called the Surfwagon that'll debut at this year's SEMA show in Las Vegas. To our eyes, the Surfwagon's wood-panel vinyl wrap and huge brightly colored spokeless rims with whitewall tires don't mesh well. Nissan wants the Surfwagon to encourage electric-vehicle customization, which is great, but we think this concept is a weird one ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/car_and_driver_581/df1d0ef91dfdfcddf59fa01f26272f78
https://media.zenfs.com/en/car_and_driver_581/0cabe81b0fdbfab49a6b5a196cfa0de4
https://www.semashow.com/
 2022 SEMA Show 11/1-4

nmc Sakura .jp EV x-trail> stops taking orders

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nissan-stops-taking-orders-sakura-052213606.html
Nissan stops taking orders of Sakura EV, X-Trail in Japan
2022/11/03 ... TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co has temporarily stopped taking new orders of its recently unveiled light electric vehicles (EVs) because of prolonged delivery periods of a year or more ... stopped taking orders of the Sakura, fully electric micro "kei" cars ...
https://media.zenfs.com/en/reuters-finance.com/011df4aabf04c49014233975b7281399

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or