cleanmotion.se Re:volt 3whl PV delivery e-van r-wltp:400+km +

evln

Oct 9, 2021, 12:23:39 PM10/9/21
to evln

https://thedriven.io/2021/09/23/swedish-electric-delivery-van-offers-400km-range-includin-from-solar-roof/amp/
Swedish electric delivery van offers 400km range, including from solar roof
September 23, 2021 ... Swedish electric vehicle company Clean Motion has unveiled its new electric delivery van, a compact vehicle with a solar panel roof that has a range of up to 400-kilometres, with 100 kilometres provided just by the solar roof ... is planned to be delivered in 2022 ... A compact delivery van ... measures in at only 3-metres in length, 1.4-metres wide, and 1.7-metres tall. Despite the relatively small size, however, the van boasts cargo space of 2,500 litres and is able to carry 450kg for a maximum weight of 700kg (including the vehicle’s 250kg weight). The battery capacity can vary from 2.5kWh to 10kWh and weighs only 40kg, meaning that range can be set from anywhere between 70km up to 280km. When combined with power generated by the rooftop solar panel, a further 130km can be added, depending on geography and weather ...
https://thedriven.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/EV-delivery-van-copy.jpg

1st public EVSE in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, venturamall.bo

https://www.bnamericas.com/en/news/the-first-service-station-for-electric-vehicles-opens-in-santa-cruz
The first service station for electric vehicles opens in Santa Cruz
September 26, 2021 ... the first charging station for electric vehicles, located in the Ventura Mall shopping center ... “Today we inaugurate an innovative project designed for the people of Santa Cruz and the Bolivian people, because with the help of our President Luis Arce, our vice ministers, ENDE Corp., and with the support and collaboration of the Ventura Mall, our company ENDE Guaracachi developed a system modern that will revolutionize transportation by incorporating electric vehicles into its matrix, which will lead Bolivia towards a cleaner and more sustainable future for the benefit of our Mother Earth ” ...
https://cdnimg.bnamericas.com/nemCKbgOVwWOGkmXddZaZjjTUdlJDhzjpTWbuCshiuQtuDPQMjAIKFZzhgiZMiLA.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or