Opel Manta Reborn as an EV> like a shrunken Plymouth 'Cuda

evln

Apr 26, 2021, 7:32:19 AM4/26/21
to evln

Reborn Opel Manta has more than mini muscle car looks, it gets a digital grille
April 20, 2021 ... it's retro and quite modern all at once ... teaser of the reborn Manta sports car, and ... as an electric car ... I praised its seriously awesome retro vibes, and it definitely still looks like a baby Plymouth 'Cuda ... the car's nifty digital grille ... "My German heart's been Elektrified" ... "I am on a zero e-mission." ...

Opel Brings EV Power And a Wide Smile To The Party
2021-04-23 ... Opel Manta GSe is an all-electric take on the stylish icon and retains a lot of the old car's design flair ...  advanced technology, most notably in the front: the Manta GSe can literally smile at passersby thanks to a cool LED digital grille called the b'Pixel-Vizor' ...

For EV List News posts view: