2024 I.D.Buzz 4sale in the U.S. market after 2022 .eu launch +

evln

Apr 4, 2021, 3:49:44 PM4/4/21
to evln

2024 VW ID. Buzz Electric Van's U.S. On-Sale Date Confirmed
Mar 25, 2021 ... When the EV comes here in calendar year 2023, it will be a relatively luxurious long-wheelbase passenger van, while Europe gets commercial versions as well ... The 2024 Volkswagen I.D.Buzz will make it to the U.S. market during calendar 2023 after a 2022 launch in Europe ... U.S. buyers can only get it with a long wheelbase. The Buzz will not be available as a work vehicle on the U.S. market but will be outfitted as an upscale people carrier ...

electreon.com in-road EV charging

Here's How ElectReon Will Convert Roads To Charge EVs On The Go
2021-03-25 ... ElectReon believes it may have found the solution, in the form of roads that charge electric vehicles on the go. It could turn real-life driving into a video game where you simply hit the power-up ... it requires ... Coppers coils would be laid beneath the surface of the road, somewhat like how underfloor heating works. A management system would then transfer energy from the electric grid to the copper coils underneath the road. The management system would simultaneously communicate with approaching vehicles to make them receptive to the energy transfer ...

For EV List News posts view: