Hertz sez Tesla EV deliveries have already started +

evln

Nov 7, 2021, 12:21:44 AM11/7/21
to evln

https://www.msn.com/en-ae/lifestyle/other/hertz-says-it-s-already-receiving-teslas-doesn-t-address-musk-tweet/ar-AAQfYoT
Hertz says it’s already receiving Teslas; doesn’t address Musk tweet
Nov 3 2021 ... Hertz said ... “Deliveries of the Teslas already have started. We are seeing very strong early demand for Teslas in our rental fleet, which reflects market demand for Tesla vehicles.” ... Musk said that because Tesla has demand for more vehicles than it can produce, the deal with Hertz “has zero effect on our economics.” ...
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAPXzWx.img

100k Tesla contract with Hertz not signed yet

https://www.msn.com/en-in/autos/news/elon-musk-says-tesla-has-not-signed-a-contract-with-hertz-yet-despite-that-news-of-the-order-for-100000-teslas-pumped-up-shares-and-musks-fortune/ar-AAQdldg
Elon Musk says Tesla has not signed a contract with Hertz yet ...
November 02, 2021 ... Hertz ... car rental firm said last week it's buying 100,000 Tesla vehicles ...

https://www.clickorlando.com/business/2021/11/02/tesla-skids-4-on-musk-tweet-that-hertz-deal-not-signed/
 ... Musk tweet saying Hertz deal not signed yet
November 2, 2021 ...
https://res.cloudinary.com/graham-media-group/image/upload/f_auto/q_auto/c_scale,w_792/v1/media/gmg/BOERUCYI4BFZVITPYYX35AEUKU.jpg?_a=ATABlAA0

https://www.kitv.com/story/45110948/musks-tweet-raises-doubt-about-hertzs-order-for-100000-teslas
Musk's tweet raises doubt about Hertz's order for 100,000 Teslas
November 2nd 2021 ... maybe it wasn't. Or maybe it still is ...

https://techxplore.com/news/2021-11-tesla-elon-musk-downplays-cars.html
Tesla's Elon Musk downplays deal to supply cars to Hertz
November 2, 2021 ...

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or