GM EV fire extinguished by bldg's sprinkler system +

evln

Feb 16, 2022, 6:37:46 PM2/16/22
to evln

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/02/a-vehicle-caught-fire-at-gm-milford-proving-ground/
A Vehicle Caught Fire At GM Milford Proving Ground
FEB 7, 2022 ... A fire occurred inside an engineering lab at the GM Milford Proving Grounds in Michigan over the weekend ... GM’s fire brigade was the first to notice smoke coming from the building and called 911. Brighton and Milford firefighters responded and were able to quickly extinguish the blaze ... the fire was largely extinguished by the building’s sprinkler system by the time firefighters arrived on the scene.  “It was a vehicle that started the fire,” ...
https://gmauthority.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Milford-Arial.jpg

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/general-motors/2022/02/07/gm-car-fire-milford-proving-grounds/6694570001/
GM investigates cause of vehicle fire at Proving Grounds in Milford
2022/02/07 ... Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire because the building's sprinkler system had already largely put it out ... “It was a vehicle that started the fire ... "The fire was contained to the vehicle in question and appears to be related to the 12V system," ...

Nigerian Engineer Pursues his EV Passion

https://www.legit.ng/people/1454156-why-i-dropped-out-university-pursue-my-passion-for-electric-cars-talented-nigerian-engineer-tells-story/
Why I Dropped Out of University to Pursue My Passion For Electric Cars: Talented Nigerian Engineer Tells Story
February 03, 2022 ... All the electrification processes of these cars are done locally here in Maiduguri, Borno state capital to be precise. And I'm so proud to say that all the technicians involved in the project were locally sourced and trained here. Although, most of the materials we used in the building of these electric vehicles are sourced abroad. As an indigenous company, we are always exploring ways to increase locally sourced materials and also bring down the cost of production ...
https://netstorage-legit.akamaized.net/images/a9e994d20f9c66c6_b.jpg
https://netstorage-legit.akamaized.net/images/55c91dd33061fe18_b.jpg

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/