2wd &awd Ioniq5 EVs sold-out in .au +

evln

Oct 17, 2021, 1:49:06 AM10/17/21
to evln

https://thedriven.io/2021/10/13/huge-demand-for-ioniq-5-as-first-australian-batch-sells-out-within-hours/
Huge demand for Ioniq 5 as first Australian batch sells out within hours
October 13, 2021 ... The first round of Ioniq 5 electric vehicles to go on sale in Australia ... has sold out within hours of opening to online orders on Tuesday morning ... For those customers who missed out, however, the evaporation of such a small initial allocation of Ioniq 5s would be little more than frustrating, with the timing for a second offering likely to be months away ...  last month Hyundai said it had been swamped by an unprecedented level of interest in the Ioniq 5 in Australia, with more than 10,000 would be customers registering their interest – and 100 paying a deposit giving them priority when bookings opened in late September ...
https://thedriven.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IONIQ-5-09-copy.jpg

https://www.drive.com.au/news/2022-hyundai-ioniq-5-sells-out-in-australia-demand-crashes-website/
2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 sells out in Australia, demand crashes website
12 October 2021 ... The first 240 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric vehicles for the Australian market sold out almost immediately this morning, with high online traffic reportedly causing the brand's local website to crash ...
https://images.drive.com.au/driveau/image/upload/c_fill,f_auto,g_auto,h_540,q_auto:good,w_960/v1/cms/uploads/sc69k50u8pe0ryarf8co
https://images.drive.com.au/driveau/image/upload/c_fill,f_auto,g_auto,h_540,q_auto:good,w_960/v1/cms/uploads/fjmwintju8htsdstpjah

https://www.carsguide.com.au/car-news/2022-hyundai-ioniq-5-sells-out-in-less-than-three-hours-keen-ev-buyers-left-waiting-84837
2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 sells out in less than three hours! Keen EV buyers left waiting until next year for second batch of flagship electric car
12 October 2021 ... The Ioniq 5 arrives in a single high-spec trim in Australia, wearing MSRPs of $71,900 for the 160kW RWD version with 451km of range, or $75,900 for the 225kW AWD version with 430km of range. Both are backed by a 72.6kWh battery pack, the bigger of two available globally. To early adopters hoping to have another crack next month, we send our apologies, Hyundai confirmed no more examples would be available this year ...
https://carsguide-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_auto,t_cg_hero_large/v1/editorial/hyundai-ioniq-5-de-my22-1001x565-%282%29.jpg

.au fire e-truck

https://cleantechnica.com/2021/10/03/1st-electric-fire-truck-in-australia/
1st Electric Fire Truck In Australia
2021/10/03 ... “Transitioning just one of our existing trucks to an electric fire truck is forecast to reduce diesel fuel consumption by about 185,000 litres over a ten year period ...
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2021/10/Screenshot-2021-10-03-7.53.07-PM.png

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or