autonomy.com Tesla EV subscription-service> aims to grow +

1 view

evln

Jan 26, 2022, 9:51:14 AM1/26/22
to evln

Tesla Subscription service launches in California with 100 Model 3s, aims for fleet of 10,000
Jan. 21st 2022 ... A new startup called Autonomy launches in California as a Tesla subscription service with a fleet of 100 Model 3 vehicles, which it aims to grow to 10,000 Tesla vehicles by the end of the year. The concept of “subscribing” to a car instead of outright buying it or leasing it has gained traction in recent years. Several automakers and third-party companies have started such services, which have the main advantage of being simpler and requiring less commitment than leases ...

Her 2nd Tesla EV> (loves the luxury)

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/01/23/shes-on-her-second-tesla-model-s/amp/
She’s On Her Second Tesla Model S
2022/01/23 ... My first one was a 2016 Model S. The choices then were only the Model S or Model X. I only saw an older Roadster after becoming a Tesla owner. I came from having my last 3 cars being Mercedes sedans, so the Model S was an easy choice. You have your second Model S now ... I love the luxury and size of the Model S. It has a huge amount of space for traveling. (We went on an almost 5,000 mile road trip in October.)  I would not trade my Model S for any other car, gas or electric. Some EV owners, after driving their all-electric cars, say they would never go back to owning a gas-powered vehicle ...
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2022/01/Screenshot-2022-01-21-2.56.36-PM.png

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or