Renting Australian’s Tesla EVs

1 view

evln

Jan 31, 2021, 9:57:49 PM1/31/21
to evln

Evee: A Website For Renting Other People’s Teslas In Australia
January 25, 2021 ... I rented a Tesla Model 3 through an online service called Evee.  I had a really great time just driving around, sightseeing, and engaging in criminal activity ... Evee is an Australian car rental company, but rather than owning a fleet of vehicles like Avis or Hertz, they instead allow private car owners to rent out their fully electric cars ...

(Dig Dug) Spacex CH4 well

January 23, 2021 ... Dallas Petroleum Group ... claims ownership of inactive CH4/nat.gas wells on TX SpaceX land ...
 ... Elon Musk’s SpaceX bought two deepwater oil rigs last year and is converting them into floating launchpads ... Valaris sold rigs 8500 and 8501 ... renamed Deimos &Phobos, are in the Port of Brownsville near SpaceX’s ... facility in Boca Chica, TX ...

Tesla Model 3 Explodes In Shanghai Parking Lot: Report
January 21, 2021 ... no injuries or casualties on the accident site. Tesla’s Shanghai-based unit told in a statement that preliminary analysis suggests that the Model 3 combustion was caused by a damaged battery pack from an impact on the car’s underside ... unknown if the battery-pack was manufactured locally or imported. Chinese battery manufacturer, Contemporary Amperex Technology, told local state media that they did not manufacture the exploded battery pack ...

For EV List News posts view: