Tesla-Y EV vs fmc Mach-E EV> Head-2-Head +

evln

Jan 20, 2023, 1:11:19 PM1/20/23
to evln

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/advice/tesla-model-y-vs-ford-mustang-mach-e
Tesla Model Y vs. Ford Mustang Mach-E: Head to Head
2022/12/29 ... While they live in different segments, the Tesla Model Y and Ford Mustang Mach-E are exceedingly similar electric SUVs. Each has its share of pros and cons, so we compared them in important categories to help you decide which suits you ... 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E
The Tesla Model Y starts at $65,990, which is pricey for a luxury electric SUV, though not as expensive as some rivals’ models. Keep in mind that Tesla doesn’t offer the Model Y in a single-motor rear-wheel-drive base configuration on our shores. Instead, this price gets you the dual-motor all-wheel-drive Long Range model ...

Old, greasy disheveled guy w/ a wrench isn’t what we’re talking about now

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/education/2023/01/07/georgetown-high-school-auto-tech-students-build-electric-1993-ford-mustang/69777563007/
Georgetown High School students engineer electric car from scratch
2023/01/07 ... “It’s been a great opportunity for the kids to learn,” ... “There’s no manual. We’ve had to be very creative in the way we put this thing back together.” The high school has a four-year automotive program that’s meant to prepare students for car industry careers. The project Mustang, like most of the cars students work on, was donated to the school. It’s a shell lacking paint and has mounted seats that Mayo found from another car ...
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2023/01/06/NAAS/7766fd79-97bb-4361-8f97-c3e17882ded0-Georgetown_Auto_Tech_Electric_Vehicle_SED_001.JPG
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2023/01/06/NAAS/8f30ad7b-dbc0-4522-96da-a7b739ba3b8b-Georgetown_Auto_Tech_Electric_Vehicle_SED_002.JPG

For  EV List News  posts view:
 diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/