Ford building .ro e-vans in 2024 +

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

evln

未读,
2021年5月2日 00:57:492021/5/2
收件人 evln

Ford Will Build An Electric Van In Romania From 2024
Apr 28, 2021 ... "Adding an all-electric version in 2024 means Craiova will be our third facility in Europe to build an all-electric vehicle,” Stuart Rowley, president of Ford for Europe, comments. “It follows recent investments this year in the Ford Cologne Electrified Vehicle Center in Germany and Ford Otosan’s Kocaeli plant in Turkey and sends another clear signal that we are on an accelerated path to providing our commercial vehicle customers with a zero-emissions future in Europe.” ...

Envision Mochi mobile EVSE e-robot

Chinese company launches a mobile recharging robot for electric vehicles
28 Apr 2021 ... Mochi, the mobile EV recharging robot, will be on the streets of China in June ... name that sounds a little bit like a Japanese pastry, Mochi ... the mobile recharging robot will facilitate and accelerate a green revolution. According to its manufacturer, Envision, Mochi is compatible with most of the EVs that are now on the country's roads ... drivers will be able to book charging services via the dedicated Mochi application ...

For EV List News posts view:

回复全部
回复作者
转发