Where To Look for Used EVs +

evln

Mar 20, 2022, 1:25:50 PMMar 20
to evln

https://www.thestreet.com/lifestyle/cars/want-to-buy-a-used-electric-car-heres-where-youll-find-them
Want to Buy a Used Electric Vehicle (EV)? Here's Where To Look
March 8, 2022 ...  I went on the hunt for what many assured me was the unicorn of autos: A used, cheap, good condition electric vehicle. Oh, and I wanted it delivered ... The cost of the car would also be determined by where I lived — a study from Recurrent Auto found that prices of used EVs could vary by as much as 33% between states, a massive swing that I was not prepared to pay for up front, and which also partially defeated the purpose of getting a used car in the first place ... How Do You Know Which EV Is The Best For You? ...

Public considering buying used EVs

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/higher-gas-prices-more-people-consider-electric-vehicles-downsizing/89-b7e5c465-ed2f-4b3e-993a-a532688348a6
More people consider going electric amid rising gas prices
March 9, 2022 ... HOPKINS, Minn. ... “I've seen a surge of calls and emails about electric cars,” ... At GS Motors in Hopkins, they sell used electric cars ...

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/local/central-georgia-dealerships-see-increased-interest-in-electric-cars/93-d14fcc34-a475-4c51-b83d-c23f6702cf84
'This was definitely the move': Central Georgia dealerships see increased interest in electric cars
March 9, 2022 ... As the cost of gas ticks up, some people are looking to trade in a gas pump for a charging station ... used to spend about $135 a week on gas; totaling to about $6,500 a year, but he bought an electric car last month. "This was definitely the move. It was meant to be. It came at the right time. Everything fell into place just as it was supposed to. I am definitely glad I went electric before the gas prices spiked ...

https://cleanenergy.org/blog/year-end-data-shows-electric-transportation-is-full-speed-ahead-in-the-southeast/
Year-End Data Shows Electric Transportation is Full Speed Ahead in the Southeast
March 9, 2022 ... Despite overall U.S. auto sales increasing 3% last year, electric vehicle sales in the Southeast jumped a whopping 49% ...

For EV List News posts view:
 https://diyelectriccar.com/tags/brucedp5/
or
 https://groups.google.com/g/evln/